At The Scottish Oven Repair Company we believe that a little homework can save us all time, and money, and we believe that quoted prices should be as accurate as possible. So we are a little different to most domestic appliance repair companies…
- When you contact us, an oven engineer will talk through the problem fully with you to identify what the probable fault is.
- We give you an accurate and fully inclusive quote (labour, parts if required and VAT)
- Appointments are arranged for a mutually suitable date and we give a specific time when we expect to arrive (saves you waiting around all day).
- During the repair, and for your peace of mind, we will show you any faulty parts before we replace them. We also do a quick “health check” on all other accessible components.
- If we do find that the repair will be more than we had quoted (rare but it does happen); you have the option to go ahead or walk away – no fix, no fee!
- Only when the repair is complete and fully tested do we sort the paperwork; we never ask for upfront payments!
All of our quotes are specific to your fault. We do not operate a “catch all” or “generic cost” approach, meaning that we pretty much guarantee to beat all such pricing structures.
Although parts prices do vary from manufacture to manufacturer, below are a few example prices to give you an idea of what might be involved;