About The Oven Repair Company
In building our business, our aims were simple –
“To deliver amazing customer service to all our customers in Glasgow, Edinburgh and the Central Belt at a price that surpasses their expectations…”.
- To achieve this, we are proud of, and are passionate about, ensuring that our standards of Oven Repairs and our service levels continue to set us apart; from your initial call, to job completion.
- They say that actions speak louder than words, so we demonstrate our professionalism at every opportunity, so that you can be assured that with The Oven Repair Company you are dealing with people who value your business and respect your home.
- Over the years, The Oven Repair Company has developed an enviable reputation of providing our customers with a professional oven repair service throughout Glasgow, Edinburgh and Central Scotland. We are not a franchise but owned and operated as a family business, with many years of experience within the industry.
- We recognise how easily oven problems can cause serious disruption to your day as well as being highly inconvenient, and so assure you of the following;
- We will always endeavour to get to you as quickly as possible.
- We will always offer cost effective and reliable oven repairs. Most units can be repaired rather than replaced; however, if it is our view that a repair is NOT cost effective, we will always be upfront and let you know BEFORE you incur any costs.
- When making an appointment, we not only agree the day but also the time. If we are more than 20mins either side of that time, we will call to let you know as soon as possible, and if you only home in the evenings, we will try to arrange an early evening appointment to fit in with your schedule.
- For your peace of mind, our engineers are trained to carry out repairs to pretty much all makes & models of ovens (excluding gas ovens), ensuring we have your oven working as good as new with minimal inconvenience.
- We pride ourselves on having helped many customers over the years and would be delighted to consider you as another valued customer.
Glasgow: 0141 375 1907
Edinburgh: 0131 202 1038
or use our Contact page and
we will call you back
“Please note that for range style ovens we would ask that, where possible, the oven is pulled out before we arrive. If this is difficult, we are happy to do this for you although, and whilst unlikely, any unforeseeable damage caused is at owners risk”.
Our guarantee to you
To talk through and identify the likely fault, allowing us to give you an accurate upfront quote and to ensure we are able to carry out a full repair on our 1st visit. And if we can’t fix it, there is no call-out fee!
Types of Oven Repairs Undertaken
- Oven / Grill not heating
- Replacement elements
- Broken door glass & handles
- Thermostat causing under or overheating
- Fan motor noisy or not working
- Smoke or unpleasant smell from oven/grill
- Broken control buttons, clock, interior bulbs and many more...
Just a few testimonials
“I thought I needed to replace my oven but it turned out to be a simple repair, massive thanks, would definitely recommend”.
Mrs S Rose, Kilwinning
“Very fast response through the website, lovely engineer and couldn’t be any more helpful”.
Mr F Menzies, Edinburgh
“We were going to buy a new oven, but decided to price a repair. Andy arrived next day with a new element and fixed my oven on his first visit!.
Mrs J Shields, Johnstone