The Oven Repair Company and your Pricing
At The Scottish Oven Repair Company we believe that a little homework can save us all time, and money, and we believe that quoted prices should be as accurate as possible . So we are a little different to most domestic appliance repair companies… Our prices are competitor checked weekly to give you the best value for money
- When you contact us, an oven engineer will talk through the problem fully with you to identify what the probable fault is.
- We give you an accurate and fully inclusive quote (labour, parts if required and VAT)
- Appointments are arranged for a mutually suitable date and we give a specific time when we expect to arrive (saves you waiting around all day).
- During the repair, and for your peace of mind, we will show you any faulty parts before we replace them. We also do a quick “health check” on all other accessible components.
- If we do find that the repair will be more than we had quoted (rare but it does happen); you have the option to go ahead or walk away – no fix, no fee!
- Only when the repair is complete and fully tested do we sort the paperwork; we never ask for upfront payments!
All of our quotes are specific to your fault. We do not operate a “catch all” or “generic cost” approach, meaning that we pretty much guarantee to beat all such pricing structures.
Although parts prices do vary from manufacture to manufacturer, below are a few example prices to give you an idea of what might be involved;
- Replacement Grill Element – £55 supplied & fitted
- Replacement Fan Oven Element – £58 supplied & fitted
- Replacement Fan Oven Motor – £71 supplied & fitted
- Door seals from £23 – supplied only as easily fitted
- Inner Door Glass Replacement – £43 supplied & fitted
Contacting us is easy
Glasgow: 0141 375 1907
Edinburgh: 0131 202 1038
or use our Contact page and
we will call you back
“Please note that for range style ovens we would ask that, where possible, the oven is pulled out before we arrive. If this is difficult, we are happy to do this for you although, and whilst unlikely, any unforeseeable damage caused is at owners risk”.
Our guarantee to you
To talk through and identify the likely fault, allowing us to give you an accurate upfront quote and to ensure we are able to carry out a full repair on our 1st visit. And if we can’t fix it, there is no call-out fee!
Types of Oven Repairs Undertaken
- Oven / Grill not heating
- Replacement elements
- Broken door glass & handles
- Thermostat causing under or overheating
- Fan motor noisy or not working
- Smoke or unpleasant smell from oven/grill
- Broken control buttons, clock, interior bulbs and many more...
Just a few testimonials
“I thought I needed to replace my oven but it turned out to be a simple repair, massive thanks, would definitely recommend”.
Mrs S Rose, Kilwinning
“Very fast response through the website, lovely engineer and couldn’t be any more helpful”.
Mr F Menzies, Edinburgh
“We were going to buy a new oven, but decided to price a repair. Andy arrived next day with a new element and fixed my oven on his first visit!.
Mrs J Shields, Johnstone